Chris and Shalisa Wedding

Umuc Consortium Agreement

You are responsible for your host school`s participation in the financial support consortium`s agreement process. Schools are not required to participate in the consortium agreement and some schools refuse to sign consortium agreements. If the host school`s financial assistance office does not sign the agreement, the TU cannot approve financial support for these courses. Jannelee Klipsteen800-888-8682, ext. students attending the University of Maryland University College (UMUC) must apply for a consortium agreement because UMUC does not participate in the inter-institutional registration program. If you have any questions about the consortium`s financial support process, please contact sarah Selby, TU Financial Advisor, at 410-704-4236 or sgriffith AT_TOWSON. Based on the above procedures, it is important to plan enough time for all stages. The form should be made available to the MSU well in advance of the first day of payment for the requested duration. Make sure you plan accordingly! Call the host school in advance and ask them what procedures they have for managing consortium agreements when they are host school. Note that your help may be delayed as a unionized student. If you have any questions regarding the conclusion of the consortium agreement, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 443-885-3170. If you have any questions about the payment of your funds, please contact the Bursars office at 443-885-3108. If you receive permission to graduate from Towson University as part of new courses, you tax office can process your financial assistance based on your combined enrolment at Towson University (your home school) and the host school.

Federal regulations prohibit students from obtaining financial assistance from two different schools during the same semester, but they allow a school to process your assistance on the basis of your combined enrolment in both schools. If the TU Chancellery approves your application for a course, the TU Financial Assistance Office may use a financial support consortium agreement to process your TU assistance on the basis of your enrolment in both schools. A consortium agreement is an agreement between two higher education institutions/universities to recognize your registration at any location for financial assistance. In addition, it certifies only one of the two institutions is able to manage Title IV and state financial assistance.